UOX PLAY "BLOCK PARTY" @ CapSquare


It was are 1st times UOX Play event.. i arrived after sHOoting for Hafiz & Puteri solemnization at Bukit Aman about 3.00pm. i been mention that nenek nenah-2xtraordinary clothing and cik anil-A'xtexs clothing open a booth there.

So happening!! Around CapSquare loaded with the games,performance, fashion show,arts,stalls booth, graffiti, and had 2 main stage, there where LIVE/DJ Stage, B-Boyz/Mc Platform..at LIVE/DJ Stage by 3.00pm started with Paolo Delfino, Isaac entry, BO-Bedroom, Mili's, Reza Salleh, Rashdan Harith. Yuna, Zee Avi a.k.a Kokokaina, Stylustiks, The Rebel Scum. Arabyd, Joe Flizzow, and Goldfish.While at B-Boyz/Mc Platform, Bionic B -Boyz 1, Bionic B -Boyz 2 & MC Battle, Bionic B -Boyz 3, Floor Fever Crew, FACE OFF: Bionic Vs Floor Fever, Crew & MC Battle..

Lots of booth, pathetic I’m not enough cents and just eyes feed with a cool stuff.I lepaking at nenah bOOth..Oh forgot..iam a UOX user..so I registered for redeemed a privileges, got wristband ,drink vouchers from uox, a half priced voucher for Bananarama Ice Blended Drink at The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, poster, and last gift I must choose for bag or t shirt..i decided to take a bag because t-shirt is free size not fits in me. *Goodness I’m choose for a bag..full loaded of free stuff,free JUNK mag,i bring back home..and shirt- just buy at UOX Charity Sales Booth..hehehe..lucky me got original Armani Exchange long sleeve shirt for RM10.The art section mostly represent graphic, graffiti, DIY stuff..

All xpax/UOX member they had after party at RedSquare by show off the purple wristband to the bar..yey!!


the art

Reza Salleh

15% sales..mari..mari..



Yuna

Zee Avi a.k.a Kokokaina

date? will she?



Comments

Popular Posts