HOT+ CHILL+ENERGETIC+AWESOME++ What's more I can say…?
i had attend 3 times UOX Play,
Latest,UOX Play Electric @ Zouk presents of the best indie electro music makers from Malaysia and Indonesia.Held at Zouk Club.Saturday.17th January 2009.Before the performance begun I was outside the Zouk and have a queued for redeemed a freebies a poster and t-shirt..designed of Black Fryday because I had voted for u OK. You won !! I got your stuff !!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
whats happened is..
*Ok this is not a 1st time i enter such "berjimba" places like this..but..i knew it ALWAYS happened..when i queued up to reg and redeemed my freebies..at first steps i walked in,everybody starring at me and one handsome guy with walkie talkie called me and ( i knew what he want to asked )
handsome guy : adik..excuse me..how old are you?
me : you think I'm not deserve to be here?
handsome guy : no..no.no..i just keep asking how old are u..
me : I'm 22..enough to be here rite?
he walked away to his boss (aunty) and she spoke aloud to me "i thought you're 15 dear..ok enjoy yourself!!" ol of'em smiled at me
duhh~~
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
The Otherside Orchestra ( Malaysia)who the 1st shake up the stage in the Mainroom at 9.20am(In the lineup at 8.00 will be started but..it’s too early for a club rite..) and then follows by Komplot (Malaysia) and Goodnite Electric (Indonesia). The crowds was so carazeee…Presentable special visual animated by Fariz Hanapiah who from Bangkit/Motiofixio.. thumbs up Fariz !! felt the electricity ambient..hey Fariz ,i kept your secret but NOW everybody know...lalalaa....no comment..
A few minutes after Goodnight Electric performance…all event staff uninstall the stage, less then 30 minutes yaa..to give a temptation and heat of the dance floor to crowds for LapSap,Twillight Actiongirl , Dipha performed the sounds of electro…yeah bebeyh..dance..dance..hit the floor !! In addition, with high and happy sets at Barsonic,voted DJs RaySoo, Van, Afen and Vice Modern Disco complete the super sizzling lineup.
What i admitted that night is "must be lots of student cuz of UOX-University of X member and must be under 25, but one of the guy also a photographer said that he not a student but he registered a new celcom number at PWTC during the Youth 09 held.Owh..!! during my time ,registration a new number i required to photocopy of my matrix card because in campus promotion..conclusion of my assumption,who got a purple wristband are under 25 not all of'em are student !! for those not UOX/XPAX member had to paid a cover charge to enter the Mainroom.
The Otherside Orchestra
KOMPLOT
Vj Denise





Comments
I ensure you that nobody outside will seen the pictures.
Sorry if I seem inappropriate..