UOX PLAY ROOFTOP PARTY@BB RooftOP

2nd UOX PLAY..iam not there until performance end..grrrr..cuz at the nite i had to rushOut from BB to Klang cuz shOOting for a wedding..arghh..so i missed out lots of my fave band !!@#$%^* !! me,chacha,jay,amad and imi moved to BB about 4.00am after our touring, meets some friends at RANtai-REVELATION held in The Red Bungalow. When we was there..all RANtai faces also around rooftop..so meets up again. Ok..berjimba sekalilah nmpakknye..but not for me these times..

The line up artist are from 5.00pm Bunkface, Stonebay, Bus Company,40 Winks, One Buck Short, Tempered Metals, Seven, Laila's Lounge, Bittersweet, White Shoes & Couple Company, Butterfigers, The S.I.G.I.T ..on my way to Klang..i received a message send by chacha.."WHite Shoes Awesome"..grrrrrrr..something boil in my chest..the most I waited is White Shoes & Couple Company !! This is two times I missed their performance ok..



kury.fariz.me


*nothing much pic i get..i have to save my battery to taking wedding pic..duhh~~



Comments

Popular Posts