Kept On Played And Play
LUCKY
by Jason Mraz ft Colbie Caillat
FORhim
"I feel your whisper across the sea
I keep you with me in my heart
You make it easier when life gets hard"
"They don't know how long it takes
Waiting for a love like this
Every time we say goodbye
I wish we had one more kiss
I'll wait for you I promise you, I will"
I keep you with me in my heart
You make it easier when life gets hard"
"They don't know how long it takes
Waiting for a love like this
Every time we say goodbye
I wish we had one more kiss
I'll wait for you I promise you, I will"
RECKLESS
by Papa Roach
FROMhim
''Thank god I've got a women with my name across her heart
Loving me ain't easy, loving me is hard
I'm sorry about the madness but that's the way its gotta be
'cause it takes a crazy woman to love a reckless man like me''
Loving me ain't easy, loving me is hard
I'm sorry about the madness but that's the way its gotta be
'cause it takes a crazy woman to love a reckless man like me''
SAY IT AGAIN
by Marié Digby
FORhim
FORhim
"The thing about love, is I never saw it coming
You kinda crept up and took me by suprise
And now there's a voice inside my heart that's got me wondering
Is this true? I wanna hear it one more time"
"You talk about us like there's no end in sight
The thing about me is that I really wanna let you open the door and walk into my life"
You kinda crept up and took me by suprise
And now there's a voice inside my heart that's got me wondering
Is this true? I wanna hear it one more time"
"You talk about us like there's no end in sight
The thing about me is that I really wanna let you open the door and walk into my life"


Comments
aku link kamu..sila link aku kembali