from Morocco

This sandal fly from Morocco or Maghribi in Arabic...a gift from Prof Dr Abbou Fouad, he from Research & Development Vision in my company.

He bought the sandal while he in Morrocco and back to Malaysia,they having a Farewell party for him..but iam not here at that time..so they leave the sandal at my cubicle

and he spreed the email to all staff saying:



"It is time for me to say goodbye to you all. I have really enjoyed my stay in Malaysia and I appreciate having had the opportunity to work with you. Thank you for the support, and encouragement you have provided me during my time at XXXXXX. Even though I will miss my dear colleagues, brothers, and sisters, I am looking forward to a new challenge and to starting a new phase of my career in Morocco"



*opisku mmg multicultural,multilingual..foreigner mmg ramai..


Comments

Popular Posts